Meet twins Mia and Anthony Khoury! The twins recently turned 6 and in lieu of presents to celebrate, they requested their party guests bring food and diapers for Operation Hope’s pantry. Their parents fully supported this idea, and are proud that the twins are aware of the inequality that exists when it comes to basic needs. The life lesson to help those less fortunate is a lesson actively taught to the twins by their family, here at home in Fairfield, in the greater New York City area and in Lebanon, the twins’ father’s home country, where the country is facing a severe financial crisis. The twins help neighbors in need locally as well as abroad. We are grateful for our littlest helpers, and that with understanding the lessons of empathy and generosity early in life, we know Mia and Anthony are well on their way to helping in big ways in the future!
- Girl Scout Troop 30173 Makes Over 160 Snack Bags for Pantry
- Sound Coffee Helps Neighbors in Need with $215 Donation
- Trinity Solar Gives Back Over $16,000 to Operation Hope
- Lights on Lalley Illuminates Night Skies with Hope for 5th Year
- 3 Peas in a Pod Collects Over 300 Lbs Toiletries & $1,400 in Holiday Drive