MOZZARELLA MAKING WITH DOM AT ELICIT BREWING
TO BENEFIT OPERATION HOPE
SAVE THE DATE FOR
21st ANNUAL EVENING OF HOPE
Many of our neighbors in need are a paycheck or life situation away from losing their home. The impact of homelessness is huge. In this fragile economic environment, this can happen anywhere and to anyone. Help us make our neighbors’ experience of homelessness rare, brief and one time.
- Make a FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION HERE
- Donate food & toiletries HERE through our AMAZON FOOD PANTRY WISH LIST
- Download & print the PANTRY WISH LIST HERE. Deliver donations directly to us at 636 Old Post Road (M-Fr, 9am-4:30pm). Please do not leave donations at the door when the office is closed.)
- Donate HERE in other ways
CARLA MIKLOS FEATURED IN FAIRFIELD LIFESTYLE
Operation Hope provides individuals and families the opportunity to experience transformative change.
Our programs and services focus on eliminating hunger and homelessness, and are designed to help people solve their crises and build stability in an environment where compassion inspires dignity and hope.
We envision a time when every person in our community has supportive relationships, hope for the future, and a place to call home.
Annual $ Cost to Provide a Family With Shelter
Annual $ Cost to Provide a Family with Affordable Housing for a Year
Meals Provided to People in Need by Operation Hope Last Year
OFFICE & DONATION HOURS
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
(donations accepted until 4:30pm)
Please do not leave donations at the door when the office is closed.
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday:
10:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
OUTREACH & COMMUNITY KITCHEN
50 Nichols Street
Fairfield, CT 06824
COMMUNITY KITCHEN HOURS
Meals served Monday - Friday:
- Lunch: 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Dinner: 5:30pm - 6:30pm