TOWN-WIDE TAG SALE
Our Town-Wide Tag Sale will take place in various locations around Fairfield and Southport on Saturday, July 23, 9am-4pm, rain or shine.
We are excited to hold our annual Town-Wide Tag Sale on Saturday, July 23 in Fairfield and Southport, rain or shine. Proceeds will continue to help feed, house and counsel our neighbors in need. And, you are guaranteed to recycle your own treasures or find some new treasures!
WE SEEK TAG SALE HOSTS!
Once again, we are asking friends to host tag sales in their own yards and garages around Fairfield and Southport that Saturday. This is your chance to purge so others and our neighbors in need can benefit from your treasures!
- How do I sign up to host? Complete THIS FORM by July 9. You will receive a confirmation email with further details and how to pay the $25 fee, plus a link to the liability waiver. All registrations are final and fees are non-refundable.
- Hosts must be Fairfield or Southport residents. If you do not live in Fairfield or Southport, but have things to sell, check with a friend or family member who might be able to host a sale on your behalf!
- How much does it cost to be a tag sale host? The cost to participate as a host is $25. We will supply you with a lawn sign that will designate your sale as an official Operation Hope Town-Wide Tag Sale stop! Your location (no names) will be on a list, which will be available at all tag sale host locations on the day of the Tag Sale. We also take care of the marketing – broadcasting your tag sale on our website, via email blasts, press releases, social media, and more! You will also receive a toolkit with some helpful Tag Sale materials.
- Does my Tag Sale have to run from 9am-4pm? Hosts are invited to determine when their sale is open, as long as it’s any time between 9am-4pm on Saturday, July 23.
- Do I have to give back 100% of my tag sale’s proceeds? Proceeds from the event will help us continue to feed, house and counsel our neighbors in need. While you are under no obligation to donate any portion of your tag sale’s proceeds to Operation Hope, we would be grateful for your consideration to do so and appreciate your support of our mission.
- Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
Shoppers from all over are invited stop by Operation Hope at 636 Old Post Road on Saturday, July 23, 9am-4pm to receive a copy of the host site list. Operation Hope volunteers will be on hand to answer questions.
- Shoppers should stay alert to town and state recommendations of social distancing, using sanitizer, wearing masks, etc. Operation Hope is not involved in, nor responsible for, the actions of Tag Sale sellers or buyers during this community event.
- Sellers should set up their sales in a way that makes them feel comfortable and take into consideration the comfort level of potential buyers. Stay alert to town and state recommendations of social distancing, using sanitizer, wearing masks, etc. Operation Hope is not involved in, nor responsible for, the actions of Tag Sale sellers or buyers during this community event. By holding a tag sale, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
OFFICE & FOOD PANTRY
636 Old Post Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
OFFICE & DONATION HOURS
Hours July 1-September 2, 2022
- Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday, 9:00am - 1:00pm
Monday, Wednesday & Friday:
10:00am - 12:00pm
Thursday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
OUTREACH & COMMUNITY KITCHEN
50 Nichols Street
Fairfield, CT 06824
COMMUNITY KITCHEN HOURS
Meals served Monday - Friday:
Lunch: 11:30am - 1:00pm
Dinner: 5:30pm - 6:30pm