TOWN-WIDE TAG SALE
We are excited to hold our annual Town-Wide Tag Sale on Saturday, August 12, 9am – 3pm in various homes throughout Fairfield and Southport, rain or shine. Proceeds will continue to help feed, house and counsel our neighbors in need. And, you are guaranteed to recycle your own treasures or find some new treasures, all for a good cause!
SEEKING TAG SALE HOSTS
Spring cleaning is in season and it’s the perfect time to set aside beloved items and plan to host a tag sale at your home to benefit Operation Hope! Once again, we are asking friends to host tag sales in their own yards and garages around Fairfield and Southport that Saturday. This is your chance to purge so others and our neighbors in need can benefit from your treasures! If you are interested in hosting a Tag Sale in your garage or yard in Fairfield or Southport for the 2023 Operation Hope Tag Sale, please fill out THIS FORM by July 31, 2023.You get to choose the specific times between 9am-3pm that you will be open! Once you sign up, someone will reach out to you to confirm your registration, provide details to submit the $25 host fee and provide a link to the liability waiver. Thank you!
TAG SALE FAQs
- How do I sign up to host? Complete THIS FORM by July 31. You will receive a confirmation email with further details and how to pay the $25 fee, plus a link to the liability waiver. All registrations are final and fees are non-refundable.
- Hosts must be Fairfield or Southport residents. If you do not live in Fairfield or Southport, but have things to sell, check with a friend or family member who might be able to host a sale on your behalf!
- How much does it cost to be a tag sale host? The cost to participate as a host is $25. We will supply you with a lawn sign that will designate your sale as an official Operation Hope Town-Wide Tag Sale stop! Your location (no names) will be on a list, which will be available at all tag sale host locations on the day of the Tag Sale. We also take care of the marketing – broadcasting your tag sale on our website, via email blasts, press releases, social media, and more! You will also receive a toolkit with some helpful Tag Sale materials.
- Does my Tag Sale have to run from 9am-3pm? Hosts are invited to determine when their sale is open, as long as it’s any time between 9am-3pm on Saturday, August 12.
- Do I have to give back 100% of my tag sale’s proceeds? Proceeds from the event will help us continue to feed, house and counsel our neighbors in need. While you are under no obligation to donate any portion of your tag sale’s proceeds to Operation Hope, we would be grateful for your consideration to do so and appreciate your support of our mission.
- Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
OFFICE & FOOD PANTRY
636 Old Post Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
OFFICE & DONATION HOURS
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday:
10:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
OUTREACH & COMMUNITY KITCHEN
50 Nichols Street
Fairfield, CT 06824
COMMUNITY KITCHEN HOURS
Meals served Monday - Friday:
- Lunch: 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Dinner: 5:30pm - 6:30pm
STAY IN TOUCH