We seek Tag Sale hosts for our Town-Wide Tag Sale on July 23! Host a tag sale in your own yard or garage around Fairfield and Southport, any time between 9am-4pm that Saturday. This is your chance to purge so our neighbors in need can benefit from your treasures!
- How do I sign up to host? Complete the form here by July 9. You will receive a confirmation email with further details and how to pay the $25 fee, plus a link to the liability waiver. All registrations are final and fees are non-refundable.
- Hosts must be Fairfield or Southport residents. If you do not live in Fairfield or Southport, but have things to sell, check with a friend or family member who might be able to host a sale on your behalf!
- How much does it cost to be a tag sale host? The cost to participate as a host is $25. We will supply you with a lawn sign that will designate your sale as an official Operation Hope Town-Wide Tag Sale stop! Your location (no names) will be on a list, which will be available at all tag sale host locations on the day of the Tag Sale. We also take care of the marketing – broadcasting your tag sale on our website, via email blasts, press releases, social media, and more! You will also receive a toolkit with some helpful Tag Sale materials.
- Does my Tag Sale have to run from 9am-4pm? Hosts are invited to determine when their sale is open, as long as it’s any time between 9am-4pm on Saturday, July 23.
- Do I have to give back 100% of my tag sale’s proceeds? Proceeds from the event will help us continue to feed, house and counsel our neighbors in need. While you are under no obligation to donate any portion of your tag sale’s proceeds to Operation Hope, we would be grateful for your consideration to do so and appreciate your support of our mission.
- Questions? Contact us at [email protected]
Thank you for lending a hand, and especially for opening your home and heart to help us end hunger and homelessness, one person at a time.