Thanks to everyone who purchased a “Gingerbread House for Hope” this season These sweet treats will help provide funding for services, food and essentials and affordable housing for our neighbors in need. And the biggest thanks Fairfield resident, Carole Canzoneri, and her merry team of volunteers from “The Great Charity Gingerbread House Project.” These volunteers have baked, assembled, beautifully packaged and donated over 4,000 gingerbread houses over 23 years for various charities, bringing joy and sweet memories to many while helping those most in need in our community. As a special treat this year, Fairfield resident Marlene Battista donated adorable “Elf on the Shelf” chocolates to accompany the gingerbread houses. Carole’s team also made 30 bags filled with several sets of gloves, a warm hat, candy, treats and crafts for some of the children served by Operation Hope. We are grateful for these volunteers and those who supported this fundraiser. Happy holidays!
- Girl Scout Troop 30173 Makes Over 160 Snack Bags for Pantry
- Sound Coffee Helps Neighbors in Need with $215 Donation
- Trinity Solar Gives Back Over $16,000 to Operation Hope
- Lights on Lalley Illuminates Night Skies with Hope for 5th Year
- 3 Peas in a Pod Collects Over 300 Lbs Toiletries & $1,400 in Holiday Drive