A severe cold weather alert has been activated by the Office of Governor Ned Lamont, in effect from noon Friday, December 23 until noon Tuesday, December 27. The reason for the activation is a period of intense cold in Connecticut resulting in very low wind chill values during the nights of December 23, 24, and 25. If you or someone you know is in urgent need of a place to keep warm, find your nearest warming center by calling 2-1-1 or at https://uwc.211ct.org/get-help/warmingcenters/. Stay warm and safe!
- Girl Scout Troop 30173 Makes Over 160 Snack Bags for Pantry
- Sound Coffee Helps Neighbors in Need with $215 Donation
- Trinity Solar Gives Back Over $16,000 to Operation Hope
- Lights on Lalley Illuminates Night Skies with Hope for 5th Year
- 3 Peas in a Pod Collects Over 300 Lbs Toiletries & $1,400 in Holiday Drive